Sunday 3 November 2013

Paulo Coelho and...his quotes

 
  Some days ago, I came across an article called "Pump Up your energy " which gave us some tips in order to avoid the ups and downs of our daily life.

Among all the secrets shared, there was one  particularly weird
"Adopt your primal posture" According to the article , we should use the right muscles when we walk and  sit (in order to keep our elongated position ). Anybody knows what the primal position is? and , by the way, anybody knows what is the relation between sitting right and being happy ?

Positive as the article was, it also praised the virtues  of the "Emotional energy" hope, encouragement, optimism as the bases for boosting your moral .
 That reminded me of Paulo Coelho and some of his quotes :"It´s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting" "when someone leaves , it´s because someone else is about to arrive "  or the famous one "when a person really desires something , all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his dream".
That was my motto long time ago , when I was still naïve enough to believe that the universe has not better things to do that to  worry for me to achieve my aims  , but... if by any chance it were true; how many hours would have the universe to work if it were to materialise everyone`s dreams? Considering that the universe  was capable of making my dreams came true ,then, I could blame it for all my disappointments  rather than myself  for not having done better ,could I ?

I reckon ,you must do as much as you can for being happy in life, and that it is not only a matter of positive energy , quotes and sentences , but also a matter of struggle . No matter how hard I have tried, I can always strive to do it better .


No comments:

Post a Comment